Nanosyn is a rapidly growing biotech company with 3 locations in the Bay Area, headquartered in Santa Clara. We are looking for an HR & Finance Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate the HR, administrative, and finance functions of Nanosyn.
This is a critical role at Nanosyn, where you will touch many different aspects of the business. The ideal candidate is someone that is excited to take the reigns, learn and adapt, and most importantly, get to know and closely work with all the amazing people at Nanosyn.
- Run the day-to-day finance and HR operations
- Oversee HR: recruiting & staffing, compensation & benefits, employment compliance, etc.
- Review financial information with associate finance manager and controller: assure that billing/invoicing is done promptly, close books .(Quickbooks) monthly, oversee CPA relations/financial audit, etc.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations: obtain various permits, etc.
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. HR, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and QuickBooks
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field