Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking candidates for a Research Scientist position in our Biology department in Santa Clara, CA. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development and execution of various biochemical and cell-based assays. Applicants must have a strong background in biochemistry and/or cell biology, possess good organizational and communication skills, and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team.
- Design and develop biochemical and cell-based assays using array of detection technologies including TR-FRET, BRET, ELISA, Flow cytometry and Western
- Perform biochemical and cell-based assays for customers
- Analyze and troubleshoot experimental data, prepare written reports
- Maintain collection of mammalian cell lines and cell bank inventory
- M.S. in Biology, Biochemistry or other relevant discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant uninterrupted experience in an academic or biotechnology lab